- 1 Why is there a blue dot next to YouTube subscriptions?
- 2 Should I hide my subscriber count?
- 3 How do I see how many YouTube Channels someone has?
- 4 What does blue mark on YouTube mean?
- 5 How do you know when someone is online on YouTube?
- 6 Why do some texts have blue dot?
- 7 Why is my subscriber count different?
- 8 How do I hide my subscriber count on YouTube 2021?
- 9 Can I remove YouTube subscribers?
- 10 What is the average views of a YouTube video?
Why is there a blue dot next to YouTube subscriptions?
The Blue dot on Youtube can often be seen beside your subscriptions and this means that there is new content available from that particular creator. If you are seeing a blue dot then it is likely that the channel in question has recently posted new content.
Should I hide my subscriber count?
Keep in mind, your YouTube subscriber count is shown by default but you can hide it. You can see your YouTube subscriber count when you go to your channel. It should sit just below your name. If you are new to the platform, it is best to hide your YouTube subscriber count if you don’t have many subscribers.
How do I see how many YouTube Channels someone has?
Entering the YouTube Studio shows you your channel’s subscriber count right away. To access the studio, click on your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select “YouTube Studio.” Your subscriber count is shown in the Channel analytics section to the right.
What does blue mark on YouTube mean?
When you see a or verification check mark next to a YouTube channel’s name, it means that YouTube has verified that channel.
How do you know when someone is online on YouTube?
Click the magnifying glass icon (search) and type in the username. When the profile comes up, click on it and click Message. You don’t have to send a message; if there is a green dot on the user’s profile photo, the person is online. If not, it will list the last time the user was online.
Why do some texts have blue dot?
The contacts that have the blue dot have the chat messaging enabled on their android Samsung phone. That means when sending large messages it will show up as one long chat message instead of multiple small numbered messages.
Why is my subscriber count different?
Generally, it’s normal to see fluctuations in your subscriber count. If it seems that your subscriber count has changed or dropped, it could be for one of these reasons: Viewers are subscribing and unsubscribing to your channel normally. We’ve removed spam subscribers from your channel.
How do I hide my subscriber count on YouTube 2021?
How to Hide Subscriber Count on YouTube?
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Switch to a YouTube channel.
- Click on the Settings.
- A pop-up will come up.
- Switch to the Advance settings tab.
- Scroll down to Subscriber count.
- Untick the check box, Display the number of people subscribed to my channel.
Can I remove YouTube subscribers?
Yes. You can go to options, select Subscribers and choose the specific subscriber you want to block. Then click on the 3-dot structure beside it and select “Remove Subscription from Channel”.
What is the average views of a YouTube video?
People and Blogs = 2,354 views /video average. Entertainment = 9,816 views/video average. Gaming = 3,050 views/video average.